@veggisvsg (Anna) Sat down to discuss what eating after variatric surgery is like when your vegetarian and vegan. Can it be done?
We also talked about what it’s like being in your early 20’s as a bariatric patient.
I think you’ll surprised with what she had to say?
A few of the topics we discussed?
- How many salads a day does she eat?
- Which contains more protein / oz, Spinach or Steak?
- What inspired her to have surgery at 21 years of age.
- Can a holistic approach to healthy eating cure cancer?
- What other benefits to alternative eating are there?