Looking for a protein packed sweet treat that requires no baking that everyone will love? Well here you are!
If you have 15 minutes and a few ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these for family or friends, and its guaranteed to be a smash hit. They are so good, you might have to restrict how often you make them!
The mixture of peanut butter, quick oats, imitation honey, and mini-chocolate chips provide a wonderful base you can add to. This recipe begs to be experimented with. Add some raisins, remove the coconut, tweak this to your hearts desire.
This is a great one to make with the kids.
The end result is a dense, protein packed treat that is easy to store and transport, and that will last very well refrigerated…. Not that you will have to worry about them spoiling as they will go fast.
Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spoon or Spatula
- Large Air Tight Container for storage
- 1 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut *Optional
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Smooth Works Best
- 1/2 cup Imitation Honey
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder 30g / serving recommended
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips If you use regular, make sure you chop them up.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and mix until its all incorporated well.
- Roll into aprox. 1" sized balls.
- Place in an air-tight container or place in a resealable bag and then place in the refrigerator.